|Fill your Garden beds and borders with this bargain collection of 72 herbaceous hardy perennials from Thompson & Morgan.|
Perennial plants bloom year after year, and many can also be cut and brought into the house for beautiful flower arrangements. 72 plugs – 6 of each variety listed belowPrice: £17.99
Get Your Collection Visit Thompson & Morgan Here
Height: Up to 150cm (60″). Spread: 75cm (30″). Flowering Period: May, June, July, August, September Position: full sun, sun or semi shade
Thompson & Morgan Perennial Collection
|Perennial Collection A + B comprises of 6 of each variety:|
- A. Coreopsis ‘Presto’ – Neat, compact plants bear golden-yellow, semi-double flowers all summer long.
- B. Echinacea ‘Magic Box’ – A stunning mix of daisy flowers and spectacular garden performance.
- C. Scabiosa ‘Blue Jeans’ – Blue pincushion flowers attract bees and butterflies throughout summer.
- D. Foxglove ‘Dalmatian Peach’ – Peachy trumpet flowers crowd sturdy, upright stems.
- E. Poppy ‘Pizzicato’ Mixed – A neat semi dwarfing variety, producing up to 20 large flowers per plant.
- F. Silene ‘Jack Flash’ – Scarlet blooms carried on elegant, slender stems over a long period.
- G. Aquilegia ‘Swan’ Mixed – Long flowering, large blooms on upright, multi-branched stems.
- H. Lavender ‘Munstead’ – A neat, compact variety of fragrant English lavender.
- I. Heuchera ‘Palace Purple’ – Glossy, semi-evergreen purple leaves provide year round colour.
- J. Delphinium ‘Pacific Giants’ – Excellent adding structure and presence to the back of borders.
- K. Gaillardia ‘Arizona’ – A spectacular dwarf Blanket Flower with a long-flowering period.
- L. Carnation ‘Ever-blooming Mixed’ (Hardy) – Richly fragrant blooms that are ideal for cutting.
|Urban Butterfly Garden 2010-2012|